The Thickshake Factory goes all out to ensure a hygienic customer experience, huge surge in online orders
The team of The ThickShake Factory under the guidance of local health officials and government leaders have framed preventive plans aimed at ensuring consumer safety.
The Thickshake factory, one of India’s leading & favourite Milkshakes chain has shown thought leadership towards serving their customers with care and took up serious safety measures during the difficult times of the ongoing COVID 19 virus spread.
The QSR chain operates 120 outlets in India & the USA. The team of The ThickShake Factory under the guidance of local health officials and government leaders have framed preventive plans aimed at ensuring consumer safety.
Employee and Customer care are accorded the highest priority here and willingness to implement this since February has led to actions that are ensuring safe feeling for The ThickShake factory customers at stores. There is a huge surge upwards of 60% increase in online orders.
“We know how much our customers love our shakes and we intend to maintain the highest standards in quality during difficult times like this. We control our supply chain end to end very tightly and are ensuring that we maintain the highest quality standards and safety measures in light of the present situation” - says Ashwin
“During these challenging times when people are worried, we are happy to provide small moments of joy via our shakes. After all, life is about small moments of happiness even in a crisis. How we, humans as a species emerge out of this unprecedented situation, defines us “- says Yeshwanth.
In keeping with World Health Organization’s guidelines, they have implemented a number of measures at their stores:
- All touchpoints and surfaces like, entrance glass door and door handles, payment machines, tables, chairs and floors are cleaned multiple times with disinfectant spray/liquid before and after every customer visit.
- All our team members wear surgical hand gloves, hair-nets, and caps at all times in the store.
- Usage of Disinfectant sprays to clean the entire environment of the store at regular and frequent intervals.
- Hand Sanitizers and Hand-wash are made available for customers and the store team. It is mandatory for the team to sanitize their hands before giving or taking orders and payment.
- Delivery Agents from Swiggy ,Zomato & other channels are made to use hand sanitizers before and after picking up the order to enable contactless deliveries.
- Regular Health checkups for teams
- Conducting Ongoing educational training for teams
All of The Thickshake Factory teams pan India are working constantly monitoring updates from the government and public health authorities and following all guidelines accordingly.
Around The World