Advertisement

Cosmoprof India To Celebrate The Excellence Of Beauty

The 4th edition of Cosmoprof India anticipates a turnout of 9000 attendees

?

The 4th edition of Cosmoprof India is ready to dazzle the Indian beauty market from 7 to 9 December 2023 at the Jio World Convention Centre in Mumbai.

Business opportunities in the region are apparent to all stakeholders, as evidenced by the exhibition's trajectory towards significant outcomes, marked by a 26 per cent growth in exhibitors compared to 2022. Currently, 52.5 per cent of exhibitors are domestic, while the remaining 47.5 per cent represent a surge in international participation, establishing Cosmoprof India as the most cosmopolitan beauty event in the country. This blend of domestic and overseas presence truly encapsulates the global allure of beauty in India.

The increasing recognition of the exhibition among stakeholders is demonstrated by a 28 per cent increase in new exhibitors compared to 2022. The exhibition features the inclusion of five country pavilions: Australia, Korea, Italy, Taiwan and UK owing to new initiatives from both local and international governments and associations aimed at ensuring better connections and networking. Furthermore, the exhibition area has expanded by +26 per cent rate compared to the last edition.

Cosmoprof India unveils new launches from finished product brands specialised in cosmetics & toiletries, beauty salon & spa, natural & organic, nail & accessories, and hair salon. This segment, which constitutes 61 per cent of the total exhibition area, is in sync with the upscale shift in the beauty and cosmetics portfolio. Brands are reassessing their strategies for India, spurred by a dynamic market, the revival of consumer purchasing power, the expansion of distribution channels, celebrity influence, and the growth of online sales.

The co-located Cosmopack India showcases the most innovative and avant-garde solutions from ingredients and raw materials to the entire supply chain featuring primary packaging and private label & contract manufacturing as the most representative sectors on the show floor.

At Cosmoprof India stakeholders can take advantage of networking opportunities with peers and new leads from all segments of the beauty industry, spanning from the supply chain to finished product brands, thanks to unrivalled tools for matchmaking. A dedicated buyer program facilitates the attendance of key players, who are interested in the development of the local industry, as well as in new trends and consumer habits.

The results of Cosmoprof and Cosmopack India 2023 highlight the influential role of the exhibition as a reference hub for the beauty stakeholders in the region. Branded companies and suppliers exhibiting in Mumbai, along with key players in the beauty sector, are looking forward to meeting each other and exchanging their latest novelties. The Buyer Programme is set to bring in 150+ importers, distributors, and retailers from India, as well as from neighbouring countries such as Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, and the GCC.

The registration will be available till 6 December.



Around The World

Our Publications

Advertisement