Rashi Entertainment launches 3-day residential Holi experience in Pushkar
The growing interest shown by several event organizers towards Pushkar as a venue has enticed Rashi Entertainment to also jump on the bandwagon and get a piece of the pie. This year the event agency is launching an intellectual property in Pushkar built around Holi, one of the more popular festivals in the city. The experience is slated for 12- 14 March 2017.
"With this event we aim to build one of the biggest residential intellectual properties across three days", says Rajiv Jain, Founder, Rashi Entertainment.
Visitors will get a chance to witness more than 5000 foreigners, locals and tourists in the streets of Pushkar, playing an interesting genre of Holi colloquially called 'kapda faad Holi'. The glassy sacred lake in the center surrounded by gleaming white temples and the air vibrant with a bouquet of colours promises to present Holi in its most beautiful form.
Ananta Spa and Resort has come on board as the hospitality partner, offering a taste of luxury to the traditional way of Pushkar.
The schedule for the 3-day festival is:
12th March 2017
• Warm Welcome: Warm Welcome at Ananta Spa & Resort (2:00 pm)
• Sight Seeing: A trip to Brahama Temple on (3:30
PM to 6:30 pm)
• Holi Fiesta Dinner: An extravagant Rajasthani Theme Based dinner with
grand setup and amazing ambience (07:00 pm to 11:00 pm)
13th March 2017
• Holi Breakfast: A colorful start to Holi with a wholesome breakfast (8:00 am to 10:00 am).
• Rang Barse: Holi Celebration at The Varha Ghat with 3000 Local People and foreigners dancing on a single beat (10:30 am to 03:00 pm)
• Holi High Dinner: A night to rejuvenate and enjoy under the sky with Sufi themed entertainment (07:00 pm to 11:00 pm)
14th March 2017
• Breakfast: Breakfast themed 'Holi Fiesta' (8:00 am to 10:00 am)
• Good Bye Lunch: A goodbye Lunch for all as a memorable farewell (12:30 pm to 02:30 pm)
Around The World