RMAI relects Sanjay Kaul as President for 4th time; instates a National Advisory Board
Sanjay Kaul was relected as President of Rural Marketing Association of India for fourth time in a row. Apart from the presidency, RMAI has announced a new leadership team at its annual general meeting and has resolved to positively restructure the association.
Reinstated president of RMAI for the fourth time, Sanjay Kaul commented, "I am extremely honored and humbled to serve as President of RMAI for the fourth time. I thank each one of you once again for your unstinting faith and trust. At AGM it was also unanimously resolved to restructure RMAI to enable a blend of wisdom, expertise and fresh thinking to further strengthen the relevance of its initiatives in sync with various industry needs. Taking this forward, we have decided to constitute a ten member National Advisory Board (NAB) to be headed by Raj Kumar Jha."
National Advisory Board members will be a senior representatives on the RMAI panel from various sectors including:
Sanjay Panigrahi - President Rurban & Special Projects, Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Puneet Vidyarthi - Head Marketing & Digital innovations, JCB India Limited
Pradeep Lokhande - Founder & CEO Rural Relations
Punit Chadha - General Manager & Divisional Head (Commercial and Rural Sales) Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Names of six more members of NAB are yet to be announced.
Other members of the new leadership team of RMAI are:
RMAI Office Bearers 2017-18
1. Vice President : Biswabaran Chakrabarti - Vice President, Brand & Channel Management, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited.
2. General Secretary : Himanshu Shah - Chief Mentor, SOI Live Marketing & Event
3. Joint Secretary : Sandip Bansal - Chief Client & Field Officer, Group M
4. Treasurer : Dr. Anup Kalra - Executive Director, Ayurvet Ltd.
RMAI National Executive Committee 2017-18
1. Danish Siddiqui - Head Rural Marketing, Hero Motocorp Ltd
2. Rikki Kalra - Deputy General Manager - Rural Marketing, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
3. Amit Rangra - VP & EBD, JWT
4. Mridula Shekhar - Regional Sales Manager - West Tata Tubes
5. Siddharth Chaturvedi - CEO Event Crafter
6. Kalpana Kaul - National Planning Head, Impact Communications
7. Veerendra Jamdade - CEO, Vritti Solutions
8. Siddhartha Choudhary – CEO, Desta Global
9. Kiran Zende – Partner, Yadyna
Around The World