RMAI invites entries for Flame Awards 2017, announces categories and jury
8th edition of RMAI Flame Awards Asia 2017 is inviting entries till 20th March 2017 for the coveted rural marketing awards to be held on 28th April, 2017. Flame Awards has been celebrating the best rural marketing practices in India & South Asia since eight years.
The reach of these awards has expanded to immediate subcontinent to share and learn the best global rural marketing practices. Entries are invited not only from India but also from Asia Pacific countries (APAC). A separate category is added exclusively for International entries.
Awards will be judged by an experienced and senior jury comprising of brand custodians, marketers, media /advertising professionals and domain experts in rural marketing drawn across India and Asia pacific.
JURY for Flame Awards Asia 2017 include:
• S Sivakumar - CEO, ITC ( ABD) – Jury Chair
• Anita Nayyar - CEO, Havas Media Group, India & South Asia
• Harish Bijoor - Brand Guru & Founder, Harish Bijoor Consults Inc
• K V Sridhar - Founder & Chief Creative Officer Hyper Collective
• Sanjay Panigrahi - President (RURBAN and Special Services) - Pidilite Industries Ltd
• Siddharth Banerjee - Marketing Head of Brand, Insights, Media, Activation & Digital - Vodafone India.
• C.S. Sadasivan - Chief Executive (Marketing) – JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd.
• Biswabaran Chakrabarti - Vice President- Brand and Channel Management Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
• Puneet Vidyarthi - Head Marketing & Digital innovations, JCB India Limited
• Govindraj Ethiraj - Founder-Editor BOOM Live
• Suvodeep Das - Vice President Marketing at Sodexo India
• Arvind Sonmale - Managing Director & CEO of SAFL
• Mridula Shekhar - Head Marketing, Retail Business at Tata Steel
• Vineet Jaiswal - General Manager - Rural Growth, JCB India Limited
• Venkatram Vasantavada - President Agribusiness, Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemical Corporation Ltd.
• Samir Gupte - Managing Director at SoHo Square
• Ujaya Shakya - Vice-president of Advertising Association of Nepal
• Muntasir Bhuiyan - COO - Market Access Providers Limited
• Himanshu Shekhar - CEO at Mindshare Indonesia & South East Asia
• Aman Ashraf Faiz - Managing Director, Gazi Television
• Arindam Sengupta - Business Head at Telenor
Winners will be selected through a rigorous three-stage Judging process overseen by Ernst & Young:
1. Screening jury will select 5 shortlists in each category.
2. Senior & Global jury will score the shortlists on predefined parameters.
3. Final 3 winners in each category will be selected during a jury meet based on cumulative scores and deliberations.
To know more about categories, fees, registration process and jury please visit http://www.flameawards.com/about_flame_2017.php
Around The World