More to Pushkar, than its piousness
Enjoy extraordinary experiences in this dessert valley while staying at The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa
As many Indians as well as Global travellers will agree, Pushkar is famously known as place of religion and pilgrimage. But as we all know, there is a lot more to seek out from the land that lies in its glittering sand dunes and comforting warm weather. With the city gearing up for world famous Pushkar Camel Fair that is scheduled for November this year, travellers can expect to explore a lot more.
While enjoying a relaxed and rejuvenating stay at The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa, a luxury wellness destination in itself, guests can seek a lot more adventure as well. With beautiful sunsets and unprecedented natural elements Pushkar exudes a tranquil escape for adventurous and religious travellers alike.
Unique things that can be explored:
1. After a brief warm up guided by Westin’s Run Concierge, explore an early morning hike among the majestic Aravalli Hills, indulge in a thrilling Jeep Safari ride through the picturesque sand valley or become one with the sand over some fun camel-back riding. Return to the property to indulge in a sumptuous and wholesome wellness break-fast
2. Don’t forget to catch one of India’s top travel experience of Camel Fair in November. A once in a life-time opportunity to witness the true colours of Rajasthan with this carnival that will surely be unforgettable
3. Immerse yourself in a kaleidoscope of colours at the local Pushkar bazars that offer unique handi-crafts synonymous with the local area
4. To sway the artist in you, try the local artisanal craft of block printing and blue pottery making.
5. Descend into the holy lake of Pushkar for a ritual bathing or take an extraordinary holy dip to cleanse one’s soul. Enjoy the surreal sunset views while soaking in the lake at dusk.
6. Experience a selection of exuberant and adventurous activities like aqua zorbing and quad biking during a long-stay visit to The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa
7. Get mesmerised with hot-air balloon rides and witness the unparalleled view of the enchanted land of Pushkar
8. Witness the folklore come to life, with live puppet shows and magical musical nights
9. Free the soul with a visit to the Ajmer Sharif and have an transcendental experience
10. Lastly, don’t miss the infamous evening ‘aarti’ at the Brahma Temple and visit the renowned Savitri Mata temple at the hilltop as part of the itinerary while in Pushkar
Located at the heart of Rajasthan and nestled away from the hustle and bustle of city life, The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa offers travellers a stay beyond the ordinary, making this a perfect getaway for vacations.
So head to Pushkar and experience an extraordinary retreat as the magical land of lakes and sand dunes awaits those nomadic souls. For more information, please visit our website: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/jaipu-the-westin-pushkar-resort-and-spa/
Around The World