Hubilo To Host Restart 2021: Insights Into Experiential Digital Events
The global two-day virtual event will bring together marketing and event industry professionals to explore the power of experiential digital events and their benefits.
Hubilo, the global virtual and hybrid events platform, today announced its list of speakers and agenda for its annual flagship event Restart 2021, a free, global two-day virtual event that brings together more than 4,000 marketing professionals, 40 marketing experts and 400 event industry professionals to explore the power of experiential digital events and their benefits. The event is scheduled for March 23-24, 2021.
Restart 2021 will feature keynotes from Hubilo’s CEO Vaibhav Jain and sessions from industry experts and brand leaders discussing how to add experiential events into their marketing mix. Headlining the event is the Silicon Valley-based author, speaker, entrepreneur and evangelist Guy Kawasaki, who will explore the move from physical to virtual and hybrid events and their impact on the marketing landscape. The event will also bring other luminaries from various fields, including enterprise technology, digital marketing, journalism, publishing and social media.
“While the future of events was forever changed as a result of COVID-19, it also opened up new opportunities for marketers seeking to amplify their reach and elevate the attendee experience,” said Vaibhav Jain, Founder and CEO, Hubilo. “At Restart 2021, we will discuss the industry transformation from physical to virtual and hybrid events, and the best path forward to maximise engagement and success.”
Session highlights at-a-glance include:
● The Big Shift: From physical to virtual and hybrid. How did this shift create a new landscape for marketing? - Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangelist, Canva
● Marketing: What’s Changed? Creating and employing engagement by branding, employing analytics, database, user behaviour tracking, etc. - Scott Brinker, VP Platform Ecosystem – Hubspot
● The Year of Hybrid: What are hybrid events. Why is it important, and how can corporates plan for a hybrid event? - Will Curran, Founder and Chief Event Einstein, Endless Events and Adam Parry, Co-founder and Editor, Event Industry News
● The Era of Experiences: How do marketers create an immersive digital experience for their audiences? - Dietmar Darhem, Expert on Change, Transformation & Success
● Case Studies: Industry Wise Case Study on Various Corporate Niches - Robert Safian, Former Editor & Managing Director, Fast Company, Anat Baron, Futurist, Tech Entrepreneur & Former Head of Mike’s Hard Lemonade, and Larry Gulko, Brand Architect & Strategist, Strategic Growth Advisor, CEO Whisperer, Media Personality, Founder & Moderator of the annual CEO Brand Leadership Roundtable at the Harvard Business School
● Women in Events: Major Experiential Marketers who are leading the event marketing industry - Gianna Gaudini, Author of The Art of Event Planning and AWS Head of Events, Training and Certification and Nicola Kastner, Global VP, Event Marketing Strategy SAP
● Gen Z, Marketers and Events: The importance of tracking subjective analytics and feedback (along with statistical analytics) for the event and marketing industry. - Justin Shaifer, LinkedIn Top Voice in Technology, Science Show Host & STEM Educator
● Content is the Kingmaker: How leveraging content and nailing content strategy is the key to successful events? - Jon Youshaei, Product Marketing Manager, Instagram
● Get Set Go: Importance of upgrading skillsets for marketers; Trends to look out for in the coming decade. - David Pogue, New York Times Columnist, Emmy-Winning CBS Sunday Morning Contributor & NOVA Host, Rebecca Costa, Technology & Science Futurist, and John Brandt, CEO of the MPI Group & Author of NINCOMPOOPERY: Why Your Customers Hate You—and How to Fix It.
● The Responsible Eventeer: Taking care of the environment and aligning events with the Green Deal. - David Pogue, New York Times Columnist, Emmy-Winning CBS Sunday Morning Contributor & NOVA Host
● Into the Future: Integrating events with technology (AR, VR, IoT, Haptic) and coming up with novel concepts like virtual pop-ups and digital promotions. - Matt Coleman, CEO, Magnify World.
● Expert Speak: Experts from the industry come together for a panel discussion.
Around The World