Fempowerment Women Achievers' Awards to be held in Mumbai
Molecule Communications will applaud the women achievers and encourage them to continue doing the good work. In order to encourage women who have brought about a change in society through their efforts and hard work in various genres, it will give them a platform to influence the society towards betterment.
Fempowerment Women Achievers' Awards is a pan India platform to recognize, respect and honor individual and team contributions of women across language, faith, class and religion. Contribution which has helped transform the space and domain or changed mindsets in our society. It is a foundation to empower, educate and encourage women for achieving their goals from all walks of life by influencing the society.
Fempowerment as a brand has been celebrating women and their achievements and has done extensive work in putting these achievers in the limelight. Last year, the awards witnessed winners like Ms. Zarina Mehta, Co-founder, UTV Software Communications, Ms. Ekta Kapoor, Joint Managing Director, Balaji Telefilms, Ms. Daksha Sheth, Ace Kathak Dancer, Dr Firoza Parikh, Pioneered in Cumulus-aided embryo transfer (CAT), Kavita Gadgil, Founder, Abhijit Air Safety Foundation (AASF), Ms Shuchi Krishan, Ace Painter and many others.
Speaking about the awards, Ms. Kiren Shrivastav, CEO, Molecule Communications, said:
“To begin with I firmly believe that men and women are not equal, they are different and should not be compared. With Fempowerment, not only do we want to applaud women but also encourage them to empower other beings. We also have a special category of a man being awarded by women. We are honoured to have an esteemed panel of jury members who will ensure that the deserving person wins, as our process is transparent and out there for people to nominate their women inspiration.”
The property was setup in 2012 by Molecule Communications to honor and provide a platform for women achievers who have done exceptional work in their respective fields. Held on an annual basis, the property will continue to highlight all these worthy women and the work done by them and keep bringing more worthy women to the forefront.
The awards will the following jury:
- Mr. Subhash Chandra - Chairman of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited and Promoter of the Essel Group of Companies;
- Mr. Ridham Desai: Managing Director, Morgan Stanley India;
- Mr. Adil Malia: President HR, Essar Group of Companies;
- Mr. Javed Ahmed: DG, HomeGuards
- Mr. Shishir Joshi: CEO, Bombay First and Former Journalist
- Mr. Shrikant Bhasi: Chairman, Carnival Group;
- Mr. Nagesh Kukunoor: Film Director, Scriptwriter;
- Ms. Aroon Shivdasani: President and Executive Director, Indo-American Arts Council
- Ms. Neera Saggi: Former President, BCCI (Bombay Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
The awards will be held on August 28, 2014, at Jamshed Bhabha Theatre, NCPA, Nariman Point, Mumbai.
Around The World