EEMAX Global 2015 announces award categories, calls for entries
Event and Entertainment Management Association (EEMA), the apex body of the Indian event industry has announced the EEMAX Global Awards to identify, celebrate and honour the best events and experiential marketing projects from India and around the world.
Entries for the EEMAX Global Awards are expected from agencies in India, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA. The three level selection process, involves taking the award entries through a screening jury, a global jury and a peer voting by members of EEMA to choose the winners in 25 categories that span entertainment events, social events, sporting events, weddings, exhibitions, digital events, government events etc.
Mr Sabbas Joseph, President- EEMA, shared, “The EEMAX GLOBAL Awards are a clear sign of India¹s event industry going global. Indian event companies are being retained by international clients and brands for development of activation programs as well as corporate events, mega public events and also sporting galas. EEMAX GLOBAL will signify a welcome to global agencies to showcase their work in India which is the fast-developing turf for global event programs.”
The event industry in India has grown exponentially over the last two decades with several 1000 entities operating in this space, in various segments and levels across 100+ cities in India. EEMA is the first and only body of its kind, which seeks to bring together the country’ leading event management companies, entertainment professionals, artist management companies and international counterparts on the same platform.
For the first time in its history, EEMA hosted a national fund-raiser in October 2014 called HUM HAIN … Ummeed-e –Kashmir across 4 major cities i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai; that brought the collective efforts of its members, along with the Film and Television Producers Guild, Zee Network, United Way of India and several celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Imtiaz Ali etc.for the re-development of Kashmir and Assam post the flood.
The focus at EEMA has been to build engagement across the regions to ensure maximum participation and regional development and to continue its purpose it will host training workshops and webinars by various industry stalwarts for EEMA member-agencies on How To Submit Award Winning Entries.
Apart from honoring the best within the event fraternity, EEMAX Global will also include presentations of a few award winning global case studies and entertainment from some of India’s finest music and acting talents.
The presentation ceremony will be held in Mumbai, India in September 2015. The micro site for uploading award entries is now officially open. More information about the award categories and how to apply can be viewed at http://www.eemaxglobal.
- Best Signature Event
- Best Public Event (Ticketed + Non-Ticketed)
- Best Televised Event
- Best Product or Service Launch Event
- Best MICE Event
- Best International Event
- Best Internal Event or Activation
- Best Event for the Govt
- Best CSR Event or Activation Initiative
- Best Roadshow Activation
- Best Mall or Instore Activation
- Best Consumer Activation (Overall)
- Best School or Youth Activation
- Best Product Launch Activation
- Best Dealer Activation
- Best Wedding
- Best Social Event other than Weddings
- Best Destination Wedding
- Best Décor Design for a Wedding or Social Event
- Best Ceremony for Sports
- Best Sports Team Activation
- Best Execution of a Sports Event
- Best New IP - Event or Activation
- Best IP - Event or Activation
- Best Integrated Communication Program for an IP
DIGITAL & TECHNOLOGY
- Best use of Digital Marketing for an Event or Activation
- Best use of Technology for an Event or Activation
- Best Social Media Amplification or Mobile Application for an Event or Activation
- Best Event Management & Experiential Marketing Education Program
Around The World