Conrad Hotels welcome second property in India in Bangalore
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates further expansion in India with the opening of Conrad Bengaluru. Soaring 24 stories above Bengaluru’s Central Business District, the new luxurious hotel, which is owned by Prestige Group and managed by Hilton is located to provide excellent accessibility to prime business, technology, art and entertainment districts.
“The impressive Conrad Bengaluru is an outstanding addition to our luxury portfolio in Asia Pacific and we are delighted to be partnering with the Prestige Group on this exciting project. The timely arrival of Conrad Bengaluru in India demonstrates ConradHotels & Resorts’ commitment to growing the brand's presence in the country, complementing its sister property Conrad Pune," said Daniel Welk, vice president of operations, luxury and lifestyle, Asia Pacific, Hilton. "This landmark property perfectly complements the vibrant city and will set the benchmark for luxury accommodation in Bengaluru."
Featuring 285 luxurious guestrooms including 21 suites, Conrad Bengaluru offers five dining and bar experiences, a full-service spa and salon, abundant event space, a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor temperature–controlled infinity pool overlooking the expanse of the city as well as a dedicated kids’ pool.
"The Prestige Group is synonymous with innovation and has been lauded for introducing many firsts to the city. In keeping with this vision, it gives us great pleasure to partner with Hilton in bringing the esteemed Conrad brand to Bangalore. Amidst the robust tourism outlook, the much-anticipated opening of Conrad Bengaluru will definitely be a game changer in the already dynamic hotel scene here. Moreover, Bangalore has the distinct advantage of being a preferred destination for both conventions and conferences. Hence, I see the hospitality industry thriving here. We look forward to a long and positive partnership with Hilton in further elevating the hotel industry in India," added Irfan Razack – CMD, Prestige Group.
Offering spacious and contemporary accommodations bathed in natural light with panoramic views of the city and the Ulsoor Lake through floor-to-ceiling windows, all guestrooms and suites come with intuitive motion sensing technology. Upon sensing motion in the room, the air conditioning switches from energy-saving mode to cool, the curtains in the room automatically open and ambient lighting turns on to match the time of the day. Guests can also self-calibrate their room temperature and curtain according to their preference. Those staying in Executive rooms or suites will enjoy exclusive access to the Executive Lounge.
Meetings & Events
Conrad Bengaluru has one of largest meetings and events spaces in the city. Poised to be the venue of choice for business, social events, and weddings, the hotel has 17,000 square feet of space including a 7,610-square-feet Grand Ballroom, a junior ballroom, six meeting rooms and a boardroom. The meetings and events spaces feature private conference facility entrance, generous pre-function areas and state-of-the-art technology.
Food & Beverage
Conrad Bengaluru has five food and beverage outlets offering innovative culinary experiences that will make them city hot spots:
- Caraway Kitchen offers the lively flavors of the world with four open concept kitchens that take culinary inspirations from India, Italy, Americas and East Asia.
- Tiamo presents robust Mediterranean flavors made with simple quality ingredients in a stylish al fresco atmosphere. The café’s Mediterranean bistro classics are the perfect option for guests who roost at the infinity pool deck on balmy days and cool evenings.
- Mikusu celebrates the culinary cultures and artistry from Japan, China and Thailand. The restaurant and bar offers dishes imbued with a strong sense of their heritage, and paired with a curated range of exquisite sake and exotic Asian cocktails.
- Indian Durbar pays homage to time-honored Indian recipes and flavors. Set in an understated yet luxurious ambience, diners can anticipate novel gourmet experiences that are fit for the royalties.
- The Lobby Brew, the lounge at the lobby, features an extensive beverage menu and have tapas and finger foods throughout the day.
At Conrad Bengaluru, guests may choose to independently explore the city and be inspired by the unique experiences that are reflective of the city. Available at the concierge, the hotel offers a curated collection of 1-, 3-, and 5-hour itineraries that features an inspired view into sights, sounds, flavors and other experiences that are intrinsically Bengaluru.
Around The World