COWE to organize Women Entrepreneurship Seminar on 3rd September 2014
Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs (COWE), an association which strives to inculcate entrepreneurship culture among women and facilitate in shaping their ideas into workable models of business, is organizing Women Entrepreneurship Seminar on 3rd September 2014 at PHD House, New Delhi along with the inauguration of its Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand chapters. The event shall start at 10 am and will end by 4 pm.
Ms. Uma Bharti, Minister for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, would be present as Chief Guest during this seminar to support COWE's cause.
In the seminar, all women participants will be shown ways to turn innovative thoughts into business ideas and taught how to develop the business by overcoming the obstacles. The Agenda for the seminar would be to discuss the following with the budding and aspiring women entrepreneurs:
1. Turning thoughts into plans- A pivotal issue most entrepreneurs struggle with. How to put a plan to the idea? Getting systems and processes in place. Making the nebulous more objective & tangible. How to build growth into the structure?
2. Secrets to success-Great careers must be seeded, tended and grown. For all the board room talk about women dropping out on way up and corporate gender gap, there are more women making it to the top than ever before. So, what's the secret sauce? How do they align individual and corporate goals to be where they want to be? What is the role of mentors and advisors? When women take their success into their own hands, and take ownership of their achievements, development and ambition.
3. Benefits and Schemes to Women Entrepreneurs provided by NSIC- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises helps women entrepreneurs in flourishing their business to new heights by providing various benefits and schemesthrough its different channels like NSIC, NIESBUD.
This seminar would also be graced by the presence of the following prominent speakers:
1. KiranBedi - Ex-IPS Officer, Social Activist
2. Vandana Bhandari - Dean(Academics), NIFT
3. Mridula Sinha - Ex Chairperson of Central Board of Social Welfare
4. Ann Mustard - Chairman, Women Council, IACC
5. Uma Agarwal - Founder, Agarwal Associates Group
6. Ishita Swarup - Founder & CEO, 99 Labels
7. Vinita Bakshi - Director, National Institute of Jewellery
8. SeemaJajodia - Owner, Nourish Organics
9. KanikaShori - CEO, Square Yards Consulting Pvt.Ltd.
10. Archana Gupta - Director, KEI Limited
11. Meeta Rai - Principal, DPS Indirapuram
12. P Soudamini - President, Confederation of Women Entrepreneur
13. Geeta Goti - Director, Husys Consulting Pvt. Ltd
14. VertikaDwedi - Owner, Surfaces reporter
15. Sudha Gupta - Owner, Presidium
16. Sheila Jhunjhunwala - Renowned Author & Social Activist
17. Bina Jain - Past President, All India Women’s Conference
18. LalitBhasin - Regional President, IACC
19. Arun Kumar Jha - Director General, NIESBUD
20. Hemlata Kheria - Member, National Commission of Women
21. Parvinder Sohi Behuria - EX-Chairman, NHRC
22. Deepti Gaur Mukherjee - Joint Secretary, DPE
Around The World