Airbnb offers a new wave of business travel friendly homes
The ‘Airbnb for Work’ homes have become a one-stop solution for business travellers, who seek the comfort and convenience of home while travelling for work.
The idea of business trips can give you cold feet within no time. The combination of long working hours, along with the distant unfamiliarity of a new city can generally be a bit of a hiccup. While travelling for business can have its benefits, the ability to let your hair down and unwind is essentially limited.
Business trips have carried this persona for a long time. More often than not, these travels also occur on a short notice, thus leaving you with a small window to prepare and safeguard your interests, before setting sail on your business voyage. Factors like new work surroundings, unfamiliar faces, long hours and lack of friends can amplify the feeling of isolation as well.
The idea of business travel has undergone significant changes, which has transformed the very face of work trips, around the world. Instead of focusing on earning points, today’s business travelers are seeking end-to-end experiences that make their trips more convenient and tailored to fit their individual preferences.
Global hospitality brand Airbnb, has been essential in driving this change. It has inspired a new culture of business travel where entertainment, fun and recreation, can co-exist with work, harmoniously. The ‘Airbnb for Work’ homes have become a one-stop solution for business travellers, who seek the comfort and convenience of home while travelling for work.
Befriending a local, meeting a friendly host, exploring the city with ease and relaxing like in your own home, can now define your new business trip format. Take a look at all that Airbnb for Work has to offer and have a happy business vacation with Airbnb!
· Favourable check-ins: Business trips come with long days and late hours, which is why Airbnb’s 24 hour check-in feature makes is super helpful even with late night flights. Additionally, some Airbnb for Work homes offer self-check-in and flexible cancellations so all you have to do is focus on work.
· Location galore: Travelling for work often entails several meetings and in a new city to ensure convenience, location is key. With Airbnb’s diverse portfolio, there’s so much to choose from so you never have to compromise on location when picking the perfect home for business travel.
· Dedicated workspaces: To ensure productivity, Airbnb’s work ready homes give business travellers everything they need in terms of an office on the go. These homes are equipped with uninterrupted Wi-Fi and designated workspaces that range from a full office/study to a comfortable laptop friendly desk-station
· Team requirements: Airbnb for Work also offers spaces to collaborate. Ideal for convenient brainstorming, spaces for meetings, off sites, and more. Airbnb also offers Activities that bring teams together and cultivate meaningful connections to enhance your work-cation.
· Experience home, while traveling for work: Airbnb for work listings are tailored to the needs of the modern day businessman. Fancy cooking yourself a midnight snack or a relaxing dip in the pool? With Airbnb for work you can forget about the stresses of the corporate world and enjoy the finer things in life twenty four hours a day.
· Experiential work travel: Long and seemingly never-ending work trips can prove to be quite stressful, which is why it is important to find time to indulge in leisurely activities. Your host will be able to provide you with a variety of recommendations such as local tourist attractions, famous restaurants/bars etc.
Beat the traditional work abodes and take a look at these contemporary business travel options courtesy Airbnb:
● Fully Furnished Studio ♥ Manhattan - New York
Renovated with designer accents, this studio overlooking Magnolia Bakery in the heart of Manhattan's West Village is ideal for a quick work trip. Featuring a library and study, this intimate abode also has a shared garden for some much-needed downtime.
● Downtown SF Studio Apartment Near Civic Center - San Francisco
Located in the heart of San Francisco, this boutique, open-concept space with carefully selected decor, gazes out across the city from the rooftop terrace with 360-degree views, a BBQ, and a seating area. Bright interiors and a workstation, ensure productivity and seamless work.
● Stylish Luxe Apartment Steps from Broadway Market - London
Centrally located, this lavish yet cozy two-bedroom open-plan apartment is located in a traditional 1890’s London Townhouse. Steps from buzzing Broadway Market, this stylish Hackney pad is far above all the rest in the area. Equipped with a study and uninterrupted Wi-Fi this home will get your creative juices flowing while on a work trip.
Around The World