A&M Studio presents Dance Out Loud- all-Women International Digital Dance Festival
The festival is an initiative to bring everyone together, forget their turbulations and take a moment to enjoy.
Dance is a magical emotion that lets you find yourself and lose yourself at the same time. When you dance, you get absolved of all the inhibitions that limit you. You enter into an otherworldly zone where there is just pure bliss. We all deserve to be part of such a transcendental moment. In these dark times, where humans are isolated due to pandemic and all kinds of social divides, A&M Studio wishes to bring everyone together, forget their turbulations and take a moment to enjoy. In association with Sandip Soparrkar, A&M Studio presents you with a unique all-Women international digital dance festival where talented women with their spellbinding dance skills would lead us to a state of bliss, which nothing in the world other than art could give us. Exceptional women artists across the world will be with us performing Bollywood, Classical, Fusion, Semi-classical, Odissi, Belly, Folk, Hip - Hop, and many more dance forms. We intend to reassure the faith in the human race that it will be together through thick and thin using the proceeds from the festival for charity. Yes, we are not alone. We are a family. Let’s celebrate dance. Let’s celebrate humanity.
Rewards to the 3 chosen ones by the Jury who are Sandip Soparrkar & Choreographer & Curator Amrita Joshi. For the heart winning performances getting the awards of 4 online dancing sessions from Sandip Soparrkar.
At the launch of the A&M Studio Dance Out Loud- An All Women Dance Event, Manpreet Singh Kochar, Founder & CEO of A&M Studio says, “Dance Out Loud aims to bring together the best of female dancers in the world in a common platform for a cause. Dance is an art that can break all the barriers. It makes visible the inner essence of humanity in everyone. It is with this objective we are hosting this event so that all of us could celebrate dance in its real sense. I am sure that patrons will celebrate this event. I also request everyone to encourage the artists and also to be generous and donate to our charity partners Srujna Charitable Trust.”
On the occasion, Dr Anurag Batra, Chairman & Editor In Chief, Businessworld Group said, “This is an excellent platform to showcase talent. I am happy to be partnering with A&M Studio to promote artists and also to help the needy.”
THE FORMAT: DATE: 1st October - 4th October 2020
DIGITAL CONCERT TIMINGS: 5.00 PM to 10.00 PM
RELAYED LIVE : A&M Studio Facebook page.
Over 30 + DANCERS from all across the World – India, UAE, Canada, USA & Bangladesh.
• The Digital concert will be aired from the A&M Studio Facebook page and relayed from the Child Help Foundation page and other partner Facebook pages.
• 4 Days of international Dance performances.
• Each artist performing live for 30 mins minimum.
• The Concert will be anchored by – Celebrity Anchors – Joe Baath, Bhavana Bhatia, Srijeet Chaudhary.
• 8 dancers per day performing & then followed up by the next artist performances.
• The dance forms range from Kalbelia, Marwari, Kathak, Waacking, Contemporary, HipHop, Freestyle, Belly dance, Odissi Dance & Bharatnatyam.
• The show aims to reach over 17 Lakh audiences around the world.
Curated & Presented by A&M Studio
1. In Association with : Sandip Soparrkar Ballroom Studio
2. Powered by : FEVER FM
3. Dances Curated by : Amrita Joshi
4. Co Powered by: Loudest In
5. Presented by : The Crazy Yogi Koffie
6. Co-Presented by : Apsurlute Kitchen & Loudest.In
7. Activations & Media Partner : Everything Experiential
8. Movies Partner: N N Sippy Productions
9. Knowledge Partner : KONVERSAI
10. Digital Audio Partner : One Loop
11. Outdoor Partner : Social Street
12. Charity Partner: Srujna Charitable Trust
13. Canada Artists Partner: DesiFest
14. Digital New Partner: News Mobile
A&M Studio’s previous concerts – The Fusion Festival, Naman … A Tribute Concert & Ghar Aaja Pardesi … A musical homecoming …World Music Carnival & Freedom Festival got fabulous reviews from the spectators and was widely appreciated. More than 100 + unique artists performed in these concerts bringing much needed cheer to people, paying a homage to the essential services workforce and at the same time raising money for children in need via our NGO partner Child Help Foundation.
Around The World